Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Broken

I've broken my brace. Ooops!!! I was eating toffee (yeah, stupid I know) and one of the blocks that is glued to my teeth came off. It's still there because it's tied to the wire but I need to get it fixed. I've got an appointment for Friday (6 days after I broke it) so all should be good.

In other news, all operation related stuff is pretty much the same. Swelling is gone, eating is generally good (I still can't eat cucumber) and there's no pain. I'm wearing elastic bands and I'm not having to go in for review every week now (it's currently every 4 weeks).

There's not really much else to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment