Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Thursday 18 February 2010

Cancelled

Four days before my operation and it's been cancelled. They've had an emergency cancer case come in and they have to do that first. I can't complain really. If I was that cancer patient, I'd want to be put first. I'm pretty bummed about it though. I got everything worked around it and even rearranged assessment dates with lecturers and now there's been no reason to. Oh well.

It's been rearranged for Monday 22nd March (4 weeks later) and that falls on the last week of the semester before Easter. It's looking like I won't miss too much and I'll be able to get most things in beforehand. It also give me the whole of Easter to recover before having to worry about exams.

I still have an appointment tomorrow (I think), so I'll be able to talk to my surgeon and orthodontist and find out what's going to happen. I'll let y'all know. I doubt I'll much to post over the next month because I imagine it's just going to be a waiting game now. Fingers crossed for March 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment