Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Sunday 7 February 2010

Intro

I have made this blog so that anyone who wants to can keep up to date with how I'm doing with my surgery. On Feb 22nd I'm having a Bimaxillary Osteotomy which basically means they break and realign my jaw so that my teeth line up. I've been wearing a brace since June 2007 in order to straighten my teeth and then the operation will move both my top and bottom rows of teeth so that they line up. I expect ti have to take 2 weeks off from uni after the operation so that the bone can heal, the swelling can reduce and I can eat again.

After the surgery, I won't be able to eat solids for a while and I won't be able to chew anything until the bone has healed. That's what I'm least looking forward to in all of this. I'll look a little bit different as well obviously. I'll have more of chin and less or a teeth look about me hopefully. Also, my voice will be slightly different and my facial expressions will change a little bit. It shouldn't be too dramatic as the jaw is only being moved a centimetre or two but it will definitely make a difference.

Hopefully, I'll be alive enough to blog on here enough to keep it up to date with what's happening :)

1 comment:

  1. Ouuchhh, I can definatly wait untill mine now. LOL!. Love ya kiddoo. x

    ReplyDelete