Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Phone calls, boredom and uni

It worries me slightly that 10 days before my operation, I'm getting phone calls from the hospital trying to work out what appointments I have between now and then and who I'm seeing and everything. I either have 1 or 2 this Friday (they're still not sure) and another one next Friday - a couple of days before I'm due in. Hopefully, they'll phone me tomorrow saying they know what's happening but I doubt it somehow.

Another thing I've been thinking about is how bored I'm going to be. 3 nights in hospital and 2 weeks at home with nothing to do. Even I can't watch TV and DVDs for 2 weeks straight but I don't know what else I'll be capable of doing really. In hospital I probably won't have internet or a phone so I won't be able to spend my whole life online. I'll have morphine to keep me company though and I'll probably want to sleep for the rest of it.

As for uni, I think I'm going to be suitably ahead by the time I go in (apart from my Dissertation which I've been behind with since October). I'm in the same groups for everything which makes things easier and hopefully I'll be able to start doing something from home in the second week. I'm bound to fall behind in Audio Processing while I'm away but catching up shouldn't be too much of a challenge I hope.

Next post: Friday - test day

1 comment: