Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Cancelled again

I've been really busy the past couple of days so I forgot about this but my operation has been cancelled again. I didn't get a reason for why this time but now I don't have a date for it now. I think I have to phone them and give them dates for when I can have it but I'm not really sure. Kinda sucks. On the plus side, I'll have most of my uni work finished well ahead of schedule so I'll probably be completely finished by March 26th (provided I can do all of Audio Processing in 9 days - 50 hours work in 9 days seems possible).

Unless my operation is somewhere between March 29th and April 5th, it's going to have to wait until June, because of exams. I HAVE to be at uni from April 19th until the end of May for exam prep and then exams. I can't afford any time off then at all. If it's in June though, I'll miss two weeks of being able to work in Somerfield or wherever which sucks a bit I want this operation more than 2 weeks of Somerfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment