Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Friday 28 May 2010

This is getting ridiculous

Guess who phoned me yesterday? That's right. The admissions lady at the hospital. They've pushed me back a week to June 14th. This is now the sixth date I've had for this operation and I'm fed up of it. I'm going to do the great old British tradition of an angry letter to someone and have it not read by them. I'm not sure who's fault this is but from what Nicky (the admissions lady) was saying, Mr Guest (the surgeon) said that he had pushed be back this time I think.

I'm starting to think that maybe I'll never have this operation now. I know that the date I have at the moment won't stand for very long and that it will get changed again sometime soon. I'm also wondering whether my brace is still how it should be. I last went to the orthodontist on February 19th when I was prepared for surgery but that was over 3 months ago now. I'm a bit concerned that when Mr Guest finally decides he wants to operate on me, he'll have a look at my brace and say he can't do it because something has moved since February. And I'll be really annoyed if that happens because I'll have to go through this whole damn process again.

No comments:

Post a Comment