Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Guess What?

Yep. That's right. My operation has been moved AGAIN. June 7th now, 1 day earlier. This might not seem so bad but it means that the operation is on a Monday and the Admissions lady who keeps phoning me has previously said that the Monday list is more likely to have cancellations. So that's just great. I'm now at a stage where I expect her to phone me again sometime in the next two weeks and cancel it again. It seems like a certainty to me now that it will be cancelled. For a health system that is seen to be one of the best in world, it sure knows how to mess things up for people. Who knows, one day I might actually have this operation.

1 comment:

  1. if i was you i would complain if it gets any longer it's not fair on you, im having the same op and i know how scary it is waiting and being messed about must be really frustrating

    ReplyDelete