Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Friday 23 April 2010

22 Days Later

After spending 3 weeks trying to get hold of the admissions lady at the hospital to fix the problem about the admission (see previous), they rang me today. They offered me a sooner date, May 9th I think but I have exams around then so I'm sticking with June 8th. I told her about the admission error and she's fixed that and confirmation is in the post. So hopefully now, everything is set now. The operation list I'm on is less likely to get cancelled than the one I was on before and I got a confirmed date so with a bit of luck, I might actually have an operation sometime soon.

I still feel as though they'll be another problem though...

No comments:

Post a Comment