Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Thursday 1 April 2010

Third time not-so-lucky

So confirmation of my operation came through today, and guess what. It's wrong. It's not the June 1st apparently, it's June 8th and the letter says that I'm a day patient, which I'm clearly not. So I phoned up the admissions woman (who's a bit rubbish to be honest) and she said she had got the weeks mixed up and they only do operations every other Tuesday so I've been pushed back a week. I told her about the day patient thing and she said she would have to speak to my consultant to change it and he's not in again until next week. So it's likely that my operation is now on June 8th if it doesn't get cancelled (apparently there are usually less cancellations on the Tuesday list).

No comments:

Post a Comment