Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Monday 21 June 2010

Good morning from the NHS hotel

My operation is in two hours time now and I'm starving hungry but I'm
not allowed to eat or drink. I have a couple of issues with the
accommodation however. The blankets are too short, my feet stick out
the bottom. They leave too many lights on so it's not dark enough. The
window blinds are left open so it's light at 3am. The earplugs are
pretty good though.

I spoke to the aneathatist yesterday and he basically went through
with me what's going to happen. The operation lasts three and a half
hours. When I wake up my mouth will still be bleeding so I'll have one
of those sucker things like in the orthodontist. I'll have two little
drains under each cheek to stop and bruising and reduce the swelling
but there's still going to be a lot of swelling for 5 or 6 days.

I think I have to go and have a shower soon. Then I have to wait for
my operation. The man in bed 15 is still snoring quite loudly.

Hopefully, the next thing you hear from me will be post op.

No comments:

Post a Comment