Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Sunday 20 June 2010

12 hours to go

Well here I am. I'm in hospital at last... kinda. I have a bed but
it's just shoved in the corner so I don't have a TV, a bedside table
or chair. I've been told that after my operation I'll have a proper
bed and stuff. Apparently, my operation is at 8.30 tomorrow morning so
hopefully I won't be waiting around too long. As you can tell, I'm
already bored. There are 75 tiles on the ceiling. The man next to me
is watching his TV and Brazil are winning. It smells funny in here.
That's about it for now.

2 comments:

  1. good luck keep posting as long as your not too out of it lol hope it goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a good group on facebook if your on called orthognathic surgery support for people having jaw surgery is good to feel reasurred

    ReplyDelete