Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Wednesday 16 June 2010

This should be it.

So after a week of phone-calls to the Admissions department, my surgeon's secretary, my orthodontist's secretary, the Complaints department, the Divisional Manager for surgery and the Chief Executive's secretary; I've been given a date: June 21st (this coming Monday). The Divisional Manager has put me as the highest priority for Sunday and Monday so unless there's a big pile up on the motorway and lots of people require emergency facial reconstruction, I'll be having my operation.

Because it's been so long (4 months), I had a second pre-op last night and everything is fine. I'm also seeing my orthodontist tomorrow (Thursday) because he wants to check that everything is still as it should be. I've also got my follow up at the orthodontist on July 1st.

Now that I've spoken to these managers and executives, It's pretty likely that after 6 cancellations, this date will stick and I'm glad that it's so soon now. Hopefully, the next time I post will be when I've been called into the hospital on Sunday evening.

1 comment: