Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Monday 21 June 2010

I survived

I had my surgery today and everything went well apparently. I feel like I've been hit by a bus but I have a button that gives me morphine when I press it so that's alright. The hospital is too hot. The weather looks really nice outside and there's no air con in here and the windows hardly open. I'm pretty sleepy most of the time so I try and sleep. I can't move anywhere because I'm on 2 IV drips, I have a tube in each cheek draining blood and I'm hooked up to some machine that bleeps from time to time.

The man in the bed opposite is really annoying and doesn't shut up. All I want to do is sleep but he's there shouting and screaming and making a big fuss over nothing. OK so he's missing half a leg but I've been hit by a bus.

Hopefully I'll get a visit from the family at some point today. I'm going to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment