Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Day 3

They've told me that the third day is the worst and I really hope they're right because this is hell. It's too hot. Anything I try to eat makes me sick. The bruising is coming up, so is the swelling. I want to go home. I've also been pretty confused the last couple of days. Yesterday afternoon, I went to sleep and when I woke up I thought it was the next day but it was only half an our later so I've not been here as long as I thought I had. I'm just on one drip now and the drains have been removed so I'm able to get up to pee rather than peeing in bottles and giving it to a nurse.

Funny side story: I woke up one time yesterday and noticed the curtains were shut so I thought I may as well have a pee then. After finishing i stumbled around the curtain with my bottle and handed it to the nurse as I normally do. Only then did I realise that it was someone who I went to school with!!!!1 HAHAHAHA sorry Hannah. Thanks for looking after me though.

Anyway, I'm fed up now. That man is still pissing me off but hopefully I'm going home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment