Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Friday 25 June 2010

Home

I've been home for a night now and it's such a relief. It's quiet, cooler, dark at night, more comfortable and I get closer care. I'm not saying the nurses weren't good, Kathy and Petra (who I was sick on) were amazing but they had another 29 people on the ward to look after too. My face is still huge and the bruising is getting worse. The good news is that I'm able to keep things down rather than being sick everywhere. I have these high energy juice drinks that replace meals because I can't chew or move my jaw at all. They're not very nice but they'll do. I have no sensation in my lips or mouth either so I tend to drool a lot over myself, pillows and whatever I'm near really. I weighed myself yesterday and I've lost 6 pounds from when I went in. That's not as much as I was expecting but I'll probably lose more in the next fews days.

Hopefully in the next few days, I'll be able to start having soup and yoghurt and then soft food. I miss food. I would kill for a bag of fish and chips right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment