Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Friday 11 February 2011

The Brace is Off

Finally, after 1360 days, I've had my brace taken off. It feels weird. My teeth look massive but it's probably because I'm not used to looking at myself without a brace on. It's good though. I can eat apples again and half off my meal doesn't get stuck in my teeth anymore.

I'm not completely finished with treatment yet though. I have a retainer (if you don't know, it's a plastic thing that clips in over my teeth) that I have to wear at night. I also need a venir on one of my teeth because it didn't move with the brace so it's out of place.

I've been waiting a long time for today and it's a good day.

P.S Photos to follow shortly.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's around four years of braces. So how are your teeth now? I hope it's all good. You can now eat without worrying about food getting stuck in your teeth, among other things. The continuing treatment should fix whatever's needed to be fixed. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, i went through 4 years of braces also.. not a great feeling while you have them, but you do feel like William wallace the day they take them off!

    Anyways i had a good read, as i had the same thing done in 2002.

    Glad you documented it, unfortunately i didnt have the wisdom at the time, but wish i had!

    ReplyDelete