Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Thursday 3 February 2011

A Story

Something happened to me yesterday and I'm not quite sure what to make of it so I'll share it with you.

At uni, I'm part of the Technical Crew for the Centre of Performing Arts. Right now we're in the middle of building the set for this years musical, Our House (shameless plug - click here for tickets). While we were in the workshop building yesterday, a woman came in (her name escapes me) to take a photo of all of us for the programme. She said she wanted us holding tools so I immediately picked up two battery drills and pretending they were guns (we were all in a bit of a silly mood at the time). She said, "That's good. Especially with your teeth." (referring, I assume, to my brace).

What was that supposed to mean? I'm sure she wasn't trying to poke fun or anything but it's what it felt like to me. It wasn't just a passing comment either, she said it about three or four more times while she was there. I was being singled out for the way my teeth are, which is no different to when people at school would laugh at me for the way I looked.

Anyway, I'm having my brace off in 8 days so I can pretend to be normal from then on.

No comments:

Post a Comment