Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Thursday 1 July 2010

Cock-up

As cock-ups go, this is quite a big one.

I'm currently not able to fully close my mouth. I can shut my lips but it's impossible for me to get my teeth together. I thought this would just sort itself out with time and since the operation I've been able to get them closer and closer.

It's a week since I was discharged now and I had my follow up appointment at the Dental Hospital. When my orthodontist saw me, he seemed quite worried that I couldn't get my jaws together. He sent me straight down to x-ray and when the pics came back, it turns out that somebody forgot to take my wisdom teeth out. I don't know whose fault this is, whether it's my dentist, orthodontist or surgeon but surely one of them would have noticed at some point that I still have 4 huge teeth still buried in my face.

I'm going back next Friday when the swelling has completely gone so he can have a proper look and then in 6 weeks time I'll have my wisdom teeth out. The bit of this that worries me is that if I can't get my teeth together for another 6 weeks, I'm stuck on baby food because I won't be able to chew anything. Bad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment