Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Friday 2 July 2010

Elastics

Because of the wisdom teeth thing yesterday, I forgot to mention the other things that happened at the Dental Hospital. I now have to wear elastic bands on my brace. They go from lower 8 to upper 3 on each side (I've had upper 5 and lower 5 removed). I'm not sure if I'm supposed to wear them all the time or just at night - I can't remember what he said. I'm going to wear them all the time for the moment though and ask when I see him next week.

I've never had them before and they're weird. They're really hard to get in but you can't really feel them. When you wake up though, it aches from where they've been pulling in the night. They're not nearly as bad as I was expecting though.

On a side note, I can now pretty much feed myself without wearing too much of it. I still have to tip my head back quite a long way and I'm not on solids but I'm getting there. Hopefully I'll be able to shut my teeth soon but we'll have to wait and see what the orthodontist says next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment