Free Apple Stuff

To get iPhones, MacBooks, iMacs, iPads and many more Apple products totally free, SIGN UP HERE! All you have to do is complete one offer and the Love Film! offer is totally free. Check it out!!

Sunday 11 July 2010

Orthodontist follow up

2 days ago I went back to the orthodontist so that it could be decided when to have my wisdom teeth out now that the swelling has gone down (it's pretty much all gone now which is good). I'm going to have them out in 2 weeks time so that will be just under 5 weeks after the operation. Everyone is hoping that the bone is suitably healed by then so that when they take the teeth out, they don't break my jaw.

I can eat pretty much anything I want now so long as I cut it up really small and I can drink without spilling most of it down me. It's still not perfect - I'm not at a stage where I can go out for a meal - but I'm pretty much there now.

The stitches still hurt but I'm getting used to it now. I thought I was having them out last week but they're dissolvable stitches so they have to stay in and they'll fall out my themselves in about two weeks or so apparently.

I've also noticed that people don't recognise me in the street anymore. People who I haven't seen in a few years don't recognise me straight away or sometimes not at all. It's kind of weird and I'm not sure I like the idea of it. I didn't think I looked that different but it seems I do.

4 comments:

  1. josh! how are you mate?
    I'm back in bahrain at the moment but keeping track of everything that's going on with you. hope all is well and you're on a smooth road to full recovery. my apologies for not being able to visit you in the BRI. there was a slight emergency that forced me to dash off to london for a bit and you had been discharged by the time I got back. in any case, it's good to hear from you. very curious to see if I'll notice a difference! post some pics when you're all healed and well.

    all the best!

    - abdalla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude.
    Thanks for the message and don't worry about not being able to visit. Hope you're enjoying the sun of Bahrain. As soon as I've had my wisdom teeth out on Thursday I'll post some pics of before and after. Everyone says I look totally different but I think I look the same so I'll let you make your mind up.

    Have a great summer and we'll have to arrange something in the Autumn.
    ~Josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invisalign Braces Cost I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! γναθοχειρουργός

    ReplyDelete